NAVIGATION

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Things African Mothers Say To Their Children

come back here, who be your mate that you saying hi ? One slap.
U go tell me whether na me born u or u get another mother for other.
Stop eating the meat and eat the food na
If u failed in school or carry10 ... Nor be your mate dey carry first and second.. Dem get two heads how come u nor carry first or second ?
Come oh I get grown up children for house and I go still dey do things oyo clean this floor.
Child. Mum where should I put it . Mom on my head
It for your own good..
Mom. Child u won't kill me in this house..before u kill me I go kill u first.
Child. Mom can I need 50 Naira . Mom go and ask your daddy ..na only me born u.
Haven't I warned u not to be making friends with boys one slap... Stop following all those jama boys.
U will not bring humiliation to his family ..before u do that I go shame u first.
If a boy should touch u.hhehheh u will get pregnant..

Now turn by turn..say you it fun
Tongue Cheesy Grin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comment Here.......

PREVIOUS NEXT HOMEPAGE

PAGE STATISTICS